Presently in the iPod

  • Wildflowers, Tom Petty
  • Dino, Dean Martin
  • Vs, Pearl Jam
  • Redemption Songs, Jars of Clay
  • Suddenly I Miss Everyone, Explosions in the Sky

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Missed Me?

While I've been away, here is what you missed.

1. Kathy and I bought a house in Misery City Texas this Summer.
2. We didn't get pregnant this year. (did'nt try to Mom).
3. The Astros flopped again.
4. Romo Mania put a whole new paint job on my NFL season.
5. I won a free Big Screen Samsung flat panel DLP HDTV (1080i)from Sports Radio the Animal 790 AM for naming their new mid-day show.
6. We are proud parents of a new pound puppy.
7. I lost nearly 10 pounds.
8. I gained nearly 10 pounds.
9. I've taken up Golf.
10. Did I mention Romo Mania?

3 comments:

Dustin said...

obyRomo is the new Aikman like pink is the new black.

War Cowboys!

War the Tuna having a meldown because of TO!

War Romo!

War Ryno and D-Lux's blog being back!

War Howell brining his blog back!

War Romo....

Mark said...

Hey you have been busy! Glad to see you posting again. I think quite a few have slowed it down with blogging.

Congrats on the house, and the new flat panel. You should really enjoy the Superbowl with the that!

Tony "Oh no!" washed the paint off the season for the Cowboys, but he'll bounce back and make it interesting next year.

Post a pic of your puppy!

Grace and peace,

Mark said...

hey just noticed you had commented on my "Thanksgiving to God" post, back on December 19th, '06! tahnks for stopping by.

I missed that one, glad you're posting agian though.

Grace and peace,

Mark