Presently in the iPod

  • Wildflowers, Tom Petty
  • Dino, Dean Martin
  • Vs, Pearl Jam
  • Redemption Songs, Jars of Clay
  • Suddenly I Miss Everyone, Explosions in the Sky

Thursday, March 08, 2007

View from My Window

Such a splendiferous day out and I'm relegated to the indoors. This is the view from my window in real time. I wouldn't mind taking a dip in the pool next door (bottom left) or hanging out on the Uptown Park Starbucks patio (middle left). Alas, it is not to be. Work beckons...

2 comments:

Mark said...

Whoa, cool view!

Even if I could (DOD regulations against photos in the workplace), take a picture of what the view is from where I sit in this technological milk carton, I wouldn't do it to ya.

It is a view of an endless sea of 1970's beige cubicles and conference rooms with hundreds of people popping in and out and up and down. BORING.

However, every now and then while walking across the parking lot, the bone shattering roar of an F-18, F-16, or more recently, the F-35 taking off or going over head almost makes it seem worth it....

Almost.

Ryan said...

Hey Mark, I'll have to give the full panorama view sometime. You may not have a great view, but you get to play around REALLY cool toys!

Peace. Ryan