Presently in the iPod

  • Wildflowers, Tom Petty
  • Dino, Dean Martin
  • Vs, Pearl Jam
  • Redemption Songs, Jars of Clay
  • Suddenly I Miss Everyone, Explosions in the Sky

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ok, April Fools, it was not my Final Post

I rarely find success with April Fools joke attempts so I decided to try April 2nd. Looks like it worked.

Mark, sorry to hang you out to dry, but it was nothing but a joke my friend. I plan on posting more in 2007 and I'll try not to fool anyone again.

Cheers,

Ryan

3 comments:

Mark said...

Of course! Sure, sure, I knew it, heck I was just playing along....

Yep, you got me good.

Dustin said...

I'm begning to think that this wasn't an April fools joke afterall, bring back the pain Ryno.

BTW, happy birthday old man.

Dustin said...

Dude, BRING BACK THE PAIN!!