Presently in the iPod

  • Wildflowers, Tom Petty
  • Dino, Dean Martin
  • Vs, Pearl Jam
  • Redemption Songs, Jars of Clay
  • Suddenly I Miss Everyone, Explosions in the Sky

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rock Climbing Manana Dude!


"Step off dude!"


Manana I'll be loading up the gear, piling into a van along with 60 spectacular junior high dudes and their dads, and making the jolly trek up to Mineral Wells,TX for some rock climbing, rapelling, and no doubt some garden variety adolescent hijinx. Lets hope I return on Sunday in a little better condition than cool-guy Tony did. Not to worry--I'm bringing sandwiches.

All early indications point to this retreat being nothing less than a life-changing event. After all, the whole thing is being masterminded by guy so cool he makes pretty-boy Tony look like Clay Aiken. Of course I'm speaking of HFBC's very own Jeremy Camp...err..Nick Shock (yeah, like we all believe that's his real name).

Seriously, I'm looking forward to God doing some great things in all of our hearts this weekend. I'll be back on Monday with a full post mortem...err...recap. Must be getting close to the end of the week.

No comments: