Presently in the iPod

  • Wildflowers, Tom Petty
  • Dino, Dean Martin
  • Vs, Pearl Jam
  • Redemption Songs, Jars of Clay
  • Suddenly I Miss Everyone, Explosions in the Sky

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Welcome to the Blogosphere Dustin "Deluxe" Bennett



The ripples have been felt throughout the farthest reaches of blogdom today as our good friend Dustin "Deluxe" Bennett launched his sure-to-be solid gold top 40 hit blog. The fast-spreading news of this dramatic occurence is sure to make the Scott Farkus affair fade in the collective national concious.

I'm sure you'll want to join me in welcoming Deluxe to the world of blogging. Stop by here and say hello.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Thanks for the intro that I can NEVER live up to. As always, I commit myself to follow in Ryno's footsteps and be the best blogger that I can be....

Ryan said...

Anytime my friend. You are already off to a smashing start. Onward and upward.