Presently in the iPod

  • Wildflowers, Tom Petty
  • Dino, Dean Martin
  • Vs, Pearl Jam
  • Redemption Songs, Jars of Clay
  • Suddenly I Miss Everyone, Explosions in the Sky

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy "Valentimes" Day Sweets



How lucky can one guy be?
I kissed her and she kissed me
Like the sailor once said
Ain't that a kick in the head?


I love it when I hear little kids refer to Valentines Day as "Valentimes Day". There is something extremely cute about that. I must confess, I actually thought it was really called Valentimes Day until I was about 15 years old. My beautiful wife and I said Happy Valentimes Day to each other when I left for work this morning. You see, it's the little things that make life grand.

I was reading Dustin's blog today about climbing a mountain with his wife on his honeymoon and it got me thinking of my own honeymoon in Tahoe and the mountain Kathy and I climbed together and the breath taking view from the summit.

We had to come down from Mount Tallac that gorgeous September day in California, but we have never stopped climbing together.


Thanks for being my companion on the big trail sweets. Here's to a grand adventure with you.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Yes, my friend, we are truly blessed.